Hi. Now we fold a bat from paper.
1. Take a square sheet of paper and fold it horizontally.
2. Fold it in half again.
3. Pull the top left corner of only one layer of paper and then open and flatten out.
5. Fold “valley”.
6. Open and flatten out another part of the workpiece.
7. The basic form “double triangle”.
8. Make an incision at the specified line. The cut will be lower, the larger the head of a mouse will turn out.
9. Turn off “valley” to the central line the right side of workpiece.
10. Fold the left part of workpiece to the right.
12. Fold the “valley” to the left side of the center line of the workpiece.
13. Turn away one layer of paper to the right.
14. Fold “valley” the top part at the level of a section.
15. Origami bat is ready.