In this article we’ll learn how to fold bat from paper. For this we need a square sheet of paper.
1. A square sheet of paper folded in half.
2. Mark line bending and straightening figure as shown in the picture.
3. Now bend our figure-that would make a boat so, as shown in the picture .
4. Fold the top of the triangle forming future head of a bat.
5. Bend the figure in half in the opposite direction.
6. Fold the two wings of the bat to the right as shown in the picture.
7. On the specified line unbend from two parties of a part of wings.
8. Also from both sides on the diagonal of our future figure unbend triangles.
9. Develop origami a bat as shown in the picture.
10. Origami Bat is ready!