Scheme of origami a beetle belongs to quite simple schemes which not demanding big knowledge of folding of figures. This scheme of a beetle will suit both to the beginner, and the small child.
To fold the origami beetle we need a square sheet of paper.
1. On a square sheet of paper, mark a diagonal line having fold and having unbent a square on diagonal.
2. To the diagonal line of the square sheet bend triangles as shown in the picture.
3. Now on the other hand you will bend the parties to diagonal.
4. Turn out two pockets outside, it is in more detail shown on the following picture.
5. Here is shown in more detail action from point 4 . To turn out pocket and straighten it so that all the lines were straight.
6. Bend the top half leaving the triangles which are turned out in the previous point.
7. To the midline bend upper parts from both parties as shown in the picture.
8. Make the fold (accordion) as shown in the picture.
9. Make another fold.
10. Unbend “horns” of our bug from paper in the parties.
11. Forming final form “horns” origami a beetle.
12. Bend small triangles on the sides and quite a large part from below, forming a shell of a beetle.
13. We overturn our paper beetle.
14. You can to glue eyes, or paint them. Origami beetle is ready!