1. Start with a square piece of paper, white side up. Fold in half and open. Then fold in half the other way.
2. Turn the paper over to the coloured side. Fold the paper in half, crease well and open, and then fold again in the other direction.
3. Using the creases you have made, Bring the top 3 corners of the model down to the bottom corner. Flatten model.
4. Rotate model so the open part is at the top.
5. Fold top triangular flaps into the centre.
6. Turn model over and repeat this step on the other side.
7. Fold the bottom corner upwards to the point shown. Crease very well and unfold.
8. Open out the front and back petals. As you open the front and back petals, the side petals should open up too, revealing the colour inside.
9. You can then fold the stem in half backwards to make the petals stay in place.