Fold cow head from paper. Is very interesting and simple origami, if our cow to decorate, such as in this picture.
How to fold a horse’s head you can found here:Origami Horse (head).
At first we need the square sheet of paper.
1. Take a square sheet of paper and fold it diagonally.
2. Fold in half again.
3. Straighten and flatten out the top layer of paper.
5. Unbend the “valley” the top layer of paper.
6. Straighten and flatten out the top layer of paper.
7. The basic form “double square”.
8. From the sides we have got 4 layers of paper,turn in on 2 from each party as shown in the picture.
9. The right triangle is turned over to left.
10. Open remained 2 layers of paper as shown in the picture that it has turned out as on the picture 11.
11. Turn over our triangle back.
12. Points 9-11 are repeated with the other hand.
13. Bend the top triangle down.
14. To this point, we need scissors. We do 2 small cuts, as shown in the picture that to create ears of a cow. Fold triangles to the top.
15. Now give form origami of the cow head folding two parties as shown in the picture.
16. Fold the future horns down and bends the chin of origami a cow.
17. Lift cow horns upward.
18. The reverse side of cow head origami . Her need to turn and our origami will be ready.
19. Origami the head of a cow is ready.
Now you need to decorate our origami.