We fold of the walking gnome from paper.
1. Take a square sheet of paper and fold it horizontally.
2. Fold it in half again.
3. Pull only one layer of paper for the top left corner, and then open and flatten out.
5. Fold “valley”.
6. Open and flatten out one more part of workpiece.
7. The basic form “double triangle”.
8. Put “valley” to the central line lateral faces of the top layer of paper. Repeat on the other side.
9. Fold up at angle 90 °small corners. There are the gnome’s legs. Repeat on the other side.
10. Put the gnome on the sheet of paper and slightly tilting it you will see that the gnome can go.