«Pajarito» in spanish means “bird”. Image of this figure serves as a symbol of the Center of origami in Spain.
Fold bird from paper.
1. Fold two sides to the middle .
2. Fold a half back.
3. Fold as shown in the picture. Overturn and repeat on the other side.
4. Check the result. Lower one part down ( open a figure).
5.Check the result. Fold on the diagonal, so that turned out as in picture 6.
6. Triangle unbent to the side.
9. Fold “valley” the upper part of the workpiece and then develop.
10. Open a pocket on the planned lines.
11. Origami «Pajarito» is ready.