Fold origami the pigeon of the world from paper.
1. Fold the square sheet of paper diagonally.
2. Fold the lateral angles upward.
3. Mark the fold, folded “valley” only the top layer of paper.
4. Mark the two more folds folded lateral angles to the center line.
5. In the planned lines bend the lateral angles inside.
6. Fold “mountain” the left side of the workpiece. Turn.
7. Fold “valley” only one layer of paper. Repeat on the other hand.
8. Make one more fold “valley”. Repeat on the other hand.
9. Bend the right corner inside.
10. Lift up a wing, having executed a fold “valley”. Repeat on the other hand.
11. Create the head of a pigeon, having bent a corner inside.
12. Origami a pigeon of the world is ready.
13. If you make few of these pigeons and attach them to crossbar, you get the original suspension.