Welcome! Today we are going to make a butterfly.You can check yourself like this is not difficult.
So, let’s begin.
1. You need to take a square piece of paper the white side up.Fold the paper in half horizontally and then vertically, so that the fold as follows.
2. Now fold four corners of the paper toward the center point.
3. Fold the top and bottom of of this square in the center and open again to create the folds.
4. Open the top and bottom edges triangle.
5. Now you should fold the sides of the model in the center, creasing well.
6. Fold the top corner of the model as shown in the picture, and then open again.
7. Fold the model in a different direction.
8. You should get two new diagonal crease like this. You did?
9. Repeat steps 6 and 7 on the other side of the model, so you have new folds on both ends, as shown in the picture.
10. On one end of the model along the folds open model.You just do it. This raises the upper part of the vertical model.
11. Fold the over the top model in the box. Look, it takes the form!
12. You remain repeat step 9 and 10 at the other end of the box and you’re done!
If you want to do a cover, you should just make another box, but start with a large piece of paper.
Good job. Our origami from paper done 😉
See you later.