Hi everyone. Let’s fold origami whale from paper.
Take a square sheet of paper.
1. Take a square sheet of paper and mark a vertical diagonal.
2. Fold lateral sides to the middle of the sheet and develop.
3. Mark 2 more folds.
4. Now mark horizontal diagonal.
5. Fold lateral sides to the middle.
6. The basic form “fish”.
7. Fold the back two corners a little tilted.
8. Fold the down two triangles. Make cut for the future tail where the arrow shows.
9. Wrap the top corner back. Then put it in half.
10. Fold future tail inside.
11. Fold one fin of tail.
12. Origami of a whale is ready.
13. Such whale has turned out.